For dinner last night I decided to go with a salad and burger combo. My good buddy Blake came over to chill and we hung out while i prepared dinner and caught up on our lives since earlier this week.
Spinach, Onions and Strawberry Salad
Prep time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 0 mins
This is going to to be your new favorite salad! Trust me, its amazingly easy to make and deceivingly delicious!!
Mix and enjoy! Thats how easy it is!
Black Bean burgers
Prep time: 15 mins, Cook time: 30 mins
1 can black beans
1/2 Bell Pepper
1 small onion
1 serrano pepper
1/2 tablespoon cumin
1/2 tablespoon red peppers
Garlic - to taste
1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Cut the onion and the bell pepper and then put in a chopper to get a nice fine cut. You dont have to puree them but a fine cut is preferable.
- Drain the black beans and rinse in water. Transfer to a bowl and mash them into a paste.
- Add the chopped onions, bell pepper, spices, bread crumbs, egg, sriracha and serranos and mix well
- I usually adjust the amount of bread crumbs to make sure the mixture isnt super moist or super dry.
- Preheat oven to 400F and place in the form of patties on a cookie sheet. Bake each side for about 8-10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy! Pairs well with your go to condiments, cheese if you prefer, lettuce, onion and tomatos! i just put on some more sriracha and they’re a delicious and tasty meal!